Cinnamon Teal is a class 1 duck. It can be hunted in the Parque Fernando. The Cinnamon Teal is one of three species of ducks found in the game, along the Mallard and the Harlequin Duck. The diamond Cinnamon Teal is one of the easiest diamond ducks in the game currently.
The cinnamon teal (spatula cyanoptera) is a small dabbling duck with characteristic cinnamon colored plumage on males and a duller brown plumage on females. Cinnamon teal can be found across the western United States, extreme southwestern Canada, and Southern America. While females and non-breeding males have more coarse, brown coloration across their bodies, breeding males have long black bills, red eye coloration, black backs, and rear, with white underwings. Green secondaries and sky blue shoulder feathers also become visible in flight. The cinnamon teal is significantly smaller than the mallard, weighing in at under half a kilogram (approximately a pound), with a wingspan of no more than 65cm.
|Habitat||Swamps, ponds, lakes, rivers|
|Senses||Very good hearing, okay sense of vision, poor sense of smell|
|Social||Mixed groups with one dominant male, some males remain solitary|
|Active||Dawn, early morning, night|
|Weapon Class 1, Beacon Deluxe Duck Caller, Cinnamon Teal Decoys|
There are 10 ammunition types that gives full integrity on the Cinnamon Teal
- 1 Rifle Ammo
- 4 Shotgun ammo
- 2 Handgun ammo
- 3 Archery ammo
Trivia and Patches
- This bird do not make any calls that can be visualized with a vocalization cone [No mating and no warnings]. However, they make audible sounds whom can be heard by the player.
- The Common fur type shows the sexual dimorphism in colors in birds just like the Mallard and Harlequin Duck. The male is more colorful and vivid than the females which are of a darker color tone.
- The Cinnamon teal was the 2nd duck (Mallard) and 3rd bird huntable in the game (Goose, Mallard). The Harlequin Duck and the Turkey are respectively the fourth (4th) and fifth (5th) bird.
- The French name for this specie of duck is "Sarcelle Cannelle"
- Fix for Cinnamon Teal being stuck in air after host leaves multiplayer session. (Patch 1.29) [Feb 5, 2019]
- Fixed alpha fault on Cinnamon Teal feathers. (Patch 1.31) [Feb 28, 2019]
- Fixed issue where Cinnamon Teals would sometimes not move between Need Zones. (Patch 1.41) [Sept 18, 2019]