The Coyote is a small class 2 animal. It can be hunted in the Layton Lake District.
Description[edit | edit source]
The coyote is native to Central and North America. It is somewhat smaller than its closest relative, the grey wolf, but is still highly versatile predator that can easily adapt to environments shaped by humans. Coyotes are characterized by their predominantly light brown or grey fur and somewhat fluffy tails. Males weigh on average 8 to 21 kg (18 to 44lb), while females average 7 to 18 kg (15 to 40 lb). Coyotes have few natural predators besides humans, larger wolves, and cougars. They are generally solitary animals, but can also live in small packs. Their distinctive call is a howling sound.
Features[edit | edit source]
|Habitat||Typically live inside forests|
|Senses||Excellent vision and a very good sense of smell|
|Social||Mostly solitary animals. Sometimes found in smaller groups.|
|Weapon class 2, Predator "Jackrabbit" Caller|
|Difficulty||1 (Trivial) - 9 (Legendary)|
Need Zone Times[edit | edit source]
|3:00 - 7:30||Feeding|
|7:00 - 11:30||Resting|
|11:00 - 15:30||Resting|
|15:00 - 19:30||Resting|
|00:30 - 03:30||Drinking|
Organs and bones[edit | edit source]
Integrity[edit | edit source]
There are 13 ammunition that gives full integrity on the Coyote.
- 4 Rifle Ammo
- 2 Shotgun ammo
- 3 Handgun ammo
- 4 Archery ammo
Fur variants[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia and Patches[edit | edit source]
- Part of the original huntable animals on the release day of the game.
- Mission : VUALEZ #6 - changed the required completions from 4 to 2, removed coyote gender requirement. (Patch 1.17) [March 1, 2018]
- Mission : VUALEZ #4 - mission reworked to harvesting a coyote with an Integrity bonus of 100. (Patch 1.17)
- Mission : VUALEZ: A SILENT HUNT - required coyotes harvests changed from 3 to 2. (Patch 1.17)
- Mission : VUALEZ: THE BIG COYOTE TOUR - Only need to harvest coyotes from 2 regions instead of 5. (Patch 1.17)
- Improved sound mix for Coyote and Red Foxes. (Patch 1.17)
- Fixed issue with warning calls not being displayed for Fox, Coyote and Jackal. (Patch 1.24) [Sept 27, 2018]