Located in the heart of Europe, Hirschfelden is a large hunting reserve with a predominant mix of deciduous beech and aspen forests surrounding rolling hills and farmlands. The western parts of the reserve contain more challenging hunting grounds along mountain slopes and deep spruce forests. Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve is home to the fallow deer, the wild boar, the roe deer, the european bison, the red deer, the red fox and the canada goose.
Location & Impressions[edit | edit source]
The Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve is located in central europe.
Regions[edit | edit source]
Huntable Animals[edit | edit source]
Recommended Weapons[edit | edit source]
|Canada Goose||Shotgun with Birdshot|
|Red Fox||Whitlock Model 86|
|Red Deer||7mm Regent Magnum|
Description (Trailer)[edit | edit source]
Comin out here, struck by the silence.... but then if you stands there for a minute.... you realize it isn't silent at all.
Lots of people feels like they are visiting, but when you are hunting, you are not just visiting, you are part of it.
And the wild draws you in, you step on a twig, you stand with the wind, everything you do leaves a mark. Then when you do see it... That moment.... Line up the shot, take a deep breath and ...... [Sound of a gunshot]
That feeling..... You just have to experience it for yourself"
Patches[edit | edit source]
- 6 additional outposts have been added to Hirschfelden (will appear revealed on the map if closest lookout tower has been claimed). (Patch 1.8)
- Fix for various floating objects at the Spreeberg Western Outpost. (Patch 1.9)
- Rain at Petershain Fields now plays properly. (Patch 1.10)
- Fix for a crash when entering the southwest corner of Hirschfelden. (Patch 1.11.1)
- Added possibility to enter upper level in the barn in Hirschfelden. (Patch 1.17)
- Updated the coastline in Petershain and Müllerwald. (Patch 1.17)
- Updated the terrain near Ernsdorf and Jonsdorf Lake. (Patch 1.17)
- Updated spawn- and need-zone maps for animals in Hirschfelden and Layton Lake. (Patch 1.17)
- Default selection of starting reserve has been changed to Layton Lake. (Patch 1.17)
- All Outposts now feature interiors that can be entered to rest. (Patch 1.17)
- Improved environment sound mix for Hirschfelden and Layton Lake. (Patch 1.19)
- New species : Canada Goose. (Patch 1.20)
- Fixed issue with the Player's position not being saved at Müllerwald Western Outpost. (Patch 1.29)
- Fixed issue with textures in Hirschfelden and Yukon Valley. (Patch 1.39)